1. Processing of personal data
We hereby inform you that access to several site sections and/or any request for information may be subordinate to the insertion of personal data, the processing of which by Colussi S.p.A. (hereinafter “Colussi”), in the capacity of Data Controller will be done in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter the “Code”). Said legislation requires that anyone who handles personal data is required to notify the interested party regarding which data is processed and several elements qualifying the processing, which, in any case, must be done correctly, legally and transparently, protecting your privacy and rights.
2. Type of data processed
We process personal data provided directly by users (such as name, surname, address, email, etc.). Generally, we do not process any data that can be considered sensitive or legal pursuant to section 4, paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree196/2003; whenever need should arise for processing this type of data, we shall ask prior authorization from the interested party.
3. Purpose of the Processing
According to the needs of users, expressed on a case-by-case basis, who accesses the various sections of the site, the purpose of the processing of personal data, provided directly by the users through the completion of online forms, could be the following:
- allow registration on the site that is necessary for access to special sections of the site itself and for providing and managing the various services offered;
- upon prior consent from the user and until said consent has been revoked, carry out marketing activities (which, as a merely nonexhaustive example, the sending of promotional and advertising material); done also by means of email, fax, mms and sms, upon prior specific consent and until said consent has been revoked;
- send newsletters for receiving the latest information on new aspects of the site, recipes, menus, nutritional advice and many other news items about the Colussi world;
- answering user complaints and requests regarding Colussi products, on the advertising, i.e. on the site.
The personal data will be processed only for the purposes for which they have been provided and for the time period strictly necessary.
4. Processing Methods
The data processing is done by means of tools and procedures that are suitable for guaranteeing security and privacy and may be done using both hard copy and electronic means.
- Navigation data – log files: the information systems and applications dedicated to the functioning of the website acquire, during their normal functioning, several data items (whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable users. This collected data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers utilized by users that connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the server response data (success, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the information environment utilized by the user. This data is processed, for the time strictly necessary, only for the purpose of acquiring anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for monitoring its proper functioning.
- Data voluntarily provided by the user: the voluntary and explicit sending of email to the addresses indicated in the different site access channels and the completion of the specifically designed “formats” (masks) determine the subsequent acquisition of the sender/user’s address and data, necessary for replying to the requests made and/or providing the requested service. Specific summary information will be reported or visualized in the site page designed for particular services available upon request .
- Cookies: Information techniques aimed at acquiring identifiable personal data of the user are in no way used on the site. The so-called session cookies, once connection to the site has been terminated, are not stored. Our information systems use: cookies for transmitting personal information; persistent cookies of any type. I nostri sistemi informatici utilizzano: cookies per la trasmissione di informazioni di carattere personale; cookies persistenti di alcun tipo.
5. Processing Procedure
Providing personal data and authorization is optional, but in part necessary (i.e. for the data in the Contacts section in which the boxes are marked by an asterisk) so that Colussi can meet the user’s needs within the operating environment of the site. Failure to provide, or providing partial or incorrect, personal data marked by an asterisk, since they are necessary for completing the requested operation, will make it impossible to satisfy the request; while the failure to provide, or providing partial or incorrect, optional personal does not affect the request in any way.
Authorization for the processing of data is up to the user but completely indispensable for the processing of personal data necessary for accessing several of our sites and requesting contacts and services online.
6. Communication and sharing
The data that we collect are not “shared” by us, meaning that we do not provide this information to undetermined parties in any way, even by the data being made available for consultation. The personal data of the interested party may however be “communicated” by us, meaning that we communicate the data to one or more determined parties, in the following terms:
- to parties inside Colussi Group companies, appointed as data supervisors or person in charge of processing
- to parties that may access data under legal provisions or European Community legislation, in the limits established by the law;
- to parties that need access to the data for purposes auxiliary to the existing relationship, within limits strictly necessary for carrying out the auxiliary tasks assigned to them (e.g. credit institutions and delivery companies);
- to our consultants, within limits necessary for carrying out their job duties on our behalf, upon prior receipt of letter of our letter of appointment that imposes the right of privacy and security in the processing of the data;
7. Rights of the interested party
Below is section 7 of the Code specifying users’ rights
Section 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data that concerns him/her/it exist, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible manner.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of the following:
- origin of the personal data;
- purposes and procedures of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing done with the aid of electronic instruments;
- names of the owner, managers and designated representative within the territory of the Italian State, where required;
- of parties and categories of parties to which personal data may be communicated or who may learn of the data in their capacity as a designated representative, manager or person in charge within the territory of the Italian State.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, when he/she/it has interest in doing so, completion of the data;
- the cancellation, rendering anonymous or blocking of access to the personal details should they be processed in violation of the relevant legislation. The personal details referred to here also include any details that do not require to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they were initially collected and, subsequently, processed;
- proof that those to whom the details were disclosed or disseminated have been notified of the operations described in Subsections ‘a’ and ‘b’, unless the fulfillment of this task proves impossible or would require the use of resources that are clearly disproportionate to the rights being protected.
- The interested party has the right to oppose fully or in part:
- the processing of his/her/its personal details, even if such processing is relevant to the purposes for which the data was collected;
- the processing of his/her/its personal details for purposes of marketing, direct sales, market research or other commercial purposes.
The exercising of the above rights may be exercised directly or by conferring, in writing, power or attorney or proxy to individuals or associations.
8. Procedures for exercising the rights pursuant to section 7 and for receiving the list of those in charge of the data processing:
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights pursuant to section 7 of the Code as well as receiving the complete list of persons in charge by sending an email message to the address Titolareprivacy@colussigroup.it , or a letter to be sent by ordinary post to: COLUSSI SOCIETÀ PER AZIONI – Ufficio Marketing – Via Spadolini 5 20141 Milano or by phoning 800-865143 at which number an employee of Ducops Service Soc Coop ARL will answer.
9. Data controller and persons in charge of processing
The data controller is Colussi Società per Azioni, headquartered in Milano, Via Spadolini, 5 – 20141. The parties in charge of the processing are the following:
- So.Gest.I. Srl, headquartered in Via Spadolini 5, 20141 Milano MI, as regards the processing of the personal data of users registered on the Colussi sites and the management of the information systems in which the data is stored
- In.I.T. headquartered in Via Nino Bixio 45, 06135 Ponte San Giovanni PG, as regards the management of the servers on which the site is hosted;
- The Servizio Assicurazione Qualità Colussi, located at the Data Controller headquarters, in the person of the manager pro tem of the Service itself, as regards technical information regarding the products
- The marketing office located at the Data Controller headquarters, in the person of the manager pro tem of the office itself as regards the management of the site, the sending of information and promotional and advertising material
- Fosforica Snc headquartered in Via Assisi 9, 06089 Torgiano PG, as regards the management of the site
- Ducops Service Soc Coop A Rl headquartered in Via Indipendenza, 57, 06081 Assisi (Pg), as regards the management of the Toll-Free Number, the request for information and promotional and advertising and for filing complaints
10. Facebook Social Plugins
The site contains plug-ins from the Facebook.com social network managed by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, US (“Facebook”). Said plug-ins, in particular, could correspond to the Facebook “Like” button. If you access one of our webpages containing a similar plug-in, the Internet browser connects directly to the Facebook server and the plug-in is displayed on the screen thanks to the connection with the browser. The plug-in notifies the Facebook server which pages the user has visited. If a Facebook user visits our webpage while he/she is connected to his/her Facebook account, said information will be associated with the Facebook account. Even in those cases in which one uses the plug-in functions (for example, clicking on “Like” or posting a comment) the information will be associated with the Facebook account. Further information on the collection and utilization of data by Facebook as well as rights and procedures available for protecting user privacy in said context are available in the Facebook section on data protection. If the user does not wish to associate the visit to our webpages to his/her Facebook account, he/she must log out from Facebook before visiting them.